Vitamins are necessary for your body’s proper functioning. They support the immune system, regulate metabolism, and promote physical growth. Multivitamins are supplements that contain a combination of minerals and vitamins.
Surbex Z is one of the most popular multivitamins as it perfectly fulfills vitamin and mineral needs. Poor nutrition and compounding other conditions, including pregnancy, may make multivitamins essential to avoid vitamin deficiency.
Brands use different ingredients, but you can confirm them by discussing them with the pharmacist. Multivitamins usually include folic acid, vitamin B, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, etc.
Nevertheless, Surbex Z also contains vitamins B-complex, C, E, and Zinc. Surely, you can find multiple alternatives to Surbex Z in Pakistan, but doctors mostly prescribe Surbex Z due to its endless health benefits.
According to research findings by the British Journal of Nutrition, multivitamins, including Surbex Z, don’t cause weight gain as they may assist in weight loss in men.
Men who consume multivitamins and dietary supplements have lower body weight and body mass than men who don’t take multivitamins. Similarly, women who take multivitamins also experience a reduction in hunger levels.
Therefore, Surbex Z may aid weight gain when you take it with other weight gain supplements. However, Surbex Z alone is not for weight gain and doesn’t cause weight gain.
- Surbex Z is a high-potency vitamin tablet used to treat vitamin B-complex, vitamin C, and Zinc deficiencies.
- Abbot Surbex Z is safe, reliable, and effective, containing 0g fat, 0g protein, 0g calories, and 0g total carbs.
- You can take Surbex Z once a day or month, even when you don’t feel saggy or under the weather.
- Surbex Z alone doesn’t cause weight gain; it may assist in weight gain when you take it with other food supplements.
- Taking Surbex Z daily can strengthen your hair growth and reduce hair fall.
- You can take Surbex Z with breakfast in the morning. But make sure not to take any calcium supplements with this multivitamin.
- It can also treat hyperpigmentation, alopecia, and skin dryness.
- Adults can take one Surbex Z daily. However, it is preferable to consult a professional dietitian to know more about safe doses.
- Some of the b vitamins in Surbex Z can boost cognitive functions, including better concentration and strong memory.
- According to research, no interaction was found between folic acid, Surbex Z, with Zinc.
- Surbex Z can aid in weight gain (not necessary), helps with various skin conditions, and deals with vitamin deficiency.
Let’s discover some other health benefits of Surbex Z.
Health Benefits of Surbex Z
Surbex Z is a renowned multivitamin manufactured by Abbott. This popular multivitamin can help treat different deficiencies in the human body.
It can help your body in different ways.
- Maintains Weight
As mentioned, the Surbex Z formula contains vitamin B compounds to boost your overall health. Moreover, it also improves digestion. Surbex Z alone doesn’t speed up your weight gain, and you shouldn’t take it with the intention of gaining weight. It is also advantageous in cell development in the body.
- Improves Various Skin Conditions
One of the key benefits of taking Surbex Z is that it improves your overall skin condition. Different skin and hair conditions (such as dryness, alopecia, hyperpigmentation, enteropathy, acrodermatitis etc).
Therefore, taking multivitamins can make your skin conditions better. But, taking such multivitamins after proper consultation with your doctor is strongly recommended.
- Treats Vitamin D Deficiency
People with vitamin D deficiency are at the stake of developing different health conditions, including Type 1,2 diabetes and heart diseases. Your doctor prescribes you take multivitamins (including Surbex Z) to treat such vitamin D deficiencies.
- Strengthens Hair and Prevents Hair Loss
There is no exact or particular reason for hair fall, as various factors contribute to it. For example, poor nutrition is a major reason for hair fall. You can take Surbex Z to prevent weight loss.
- Encourages Fetal Growth During Pregnancy
All the essential nutrients are needed for fetal growth during pregnancy. These tablets present all the major folic acids and Vitamin D compounds. But it doesn’t contain vitamin A and is beneficial for pregnant women.
Other Benefits of Surbex Z
Surbex Z can deal with different deficiencies in the human body.
Here are some other uses you all must know.
- Zinc deficiency
- Delays wound healing
- Night blindness
- Skin’s hyperpigmentation
But everything has alternative side effects as well. Therefore, knowing the benefits and side-effects of multivitamins before taking them is always recommended.
Let’s explore these side effects.
Side-effects of Surbex Z
There is no serious side-effect of taking Surbex, but it can disturb the stomach and cause diarrhea.
Following warnings and risks are associated with Surbex Z such as;
- People with kidney issues generally take milder supplements. Surbex Z is not recommended for people with kidney issues as it puts more load on the kidneys and disturbs kidney function. As a result, it leaves more toxins in the body and causes kidney failure.
- Pregnant Women or breastfeeding mothers shouldn’t take supplements or multivitamins until their doctor prescribes them.
- If you are allergic to multivitamins, then avoid using them.
- People addicted to alcohol shouldn’t take Surbex Z and other multivitamins.
- People with liver disease shouldn’t use Surbex Z if their doctor has not prescribed them.
- Surbex Z contains iron and can worsen anemia when you take it in excess.
- Vitamin C is one of the key ingredients in Surbex Z and can affect blood pressure levels after interacting with blood pressure medications.
- Surbex Z contains iron that can interact with the medications used to treat thyroid disorders.
Therefore, taking Surbex Z without your doctor’s consultation is not recommended, and you should take it after discussing your health condition with your doctor.
How to Take Surbex Z?
Before you take medicine, it is recommended to read all the directions mentioned in the package. Nevertheless, doctors generally prescribe one tablet a day. Check all the ingredients mentioned on the tablet’s package.
If the tablet contains vitamin C, you must take it with a glass of water.
The discussion above has made it evident that Surbex Z can affect your health differently depending on your health. It’s an amazing multivitamin that gives your body all the key nutrients it requires for better growth.
However, its consumption can intervene with other medications too. This multivitamin tablet is equally beneficial for men and women, but always ask your physician before taking this multivitamin to avoid its probable risks and side effects.